Deanna is so sweet! She gave me this award! Upon receiving this award, I'm supposed to tell you about "Things that make me happy." Here are a few in no particular order:
- My husband. He's wonderful.
- The rest of my family, especially my nephews and niece.
- Cooking and baking for others.
- Chocolate (as in candy, cake, ice cream, cookies - you get the picture).
- Sleeping in as late as I want, especially when it's raining.
- Watching movies and TV.
- The Internet. I'm serious. Why are you laughing?
- Reading a good book.
- Spending time with friends. I don't have many, so any time I get to spend with them is precious to me.
- Comments on my blog (stole that one from Deanna!).
Actually, if you're reading this, I'm passing it along to you. I really enjoy all of the blogs I read and YOURS is one of them!
So, I'm feeling lots better, I think I just needed some rest more than anything. It seems like I'm always going full speed and I guess it just catches up with me sometimes. Everything I put off had to be done, so I've been busy again. I've got a few pictures to share later, but right now I gotta go deliver some cookies.
Please say a prayer for Lindsey at Pleasant Drive. She's starting chemo today.