Monday, July 28, 2008

Cheddar Biscuits

Okay, so I was over at Jessica's blog tonight and she was talking about cheddar biscuits from Red Lobster. As I have told you, I am a big fan of television. It seems like I can link just about anything to something I've seen on TV. For the past couple of years, ANY time someone mentions cheddar biscuits from Red Lobster, it makes me think of the Boondocks cartoon. I don't know how many of y'all have seen this show, but like I told Jessica, it's really funny but just wrong on so many levels at the same time. I love it. So here's the clip I'm thinking of:



NO GRANDAD! DON"T FEED HER CHEDDAR BISCUITS!
I have never typed the words "cheddar biscuits" this many times in my entire life as I have today. It's on here so many times, this page is going to show up first on Google! haha j/k

4 comments:

Jessica said...

hahaha. That clip was hilarious! I feel so touched that my random thoughts inspired a blog from you ;) Added you to my blog list as well! Happy day!

Pleasant Living said...

I LOVE cheddary bay biscuits from Red Lobster!

Deanna said...

Oh, cheddar biscuits. I am so glad I am headed to the grocery store although now I may have to eat something before I go because you have made me H-U-N-G-R-Y!!!

Tassie said...

okay..as you know, i have STUPID DIAL UP and am not able to see your video link, but i'm sure it's funny.