Friday, July 18, 2008

(Insert catchy title here)

I just couldn't think of a good title today, I'm hurtin' too bad.

Yesterday was both good and bad. It was my 4 year anniversary. I guess I haven't told y'all how wonderful Mr. McHacker is. He is sweet, and funny, and smart, and cute, and awesome! I'm truly blessed.

Back to the hurtin' part. Y'all I have hurt my back bad. I don't know what I have done, but this is some of the worst pain I have ever had. I have a chiropractic appointment at 2:30 and I'm praying that he'll be able to give me some relief. It's been hurting for a few days and I just figured I strained it pulling on something or picking up something too heavy, so I was just kinda taking it easy. Well yesterday I had to go to Wal-Mart, by the time I left, I was barely able to walk to the car. I spent most of the rest of the day on my back on the living room floor with a pillow under my hips and my calves and feet across the ottoman, it was the only way I could get the pressure off my lower back. I looked completely ridiculous. But nobody saw me so it didn't matter.

So the nice steak and potatoes meal I planned to cook for my hubby was replaced by Barilla three cheese tortellini cooked by Mr. McHacker himself. Did I tell y'all he doesn't cook? Well...he can boil water....that's why I figured he could handle cooking pasta. I hope after I see the chiropractor that I'll be able to stand up long enough to cook the nice meal tonight, if not, maybe I'll give Mr. McHacker directions on how to do it while I lie on the floor.

The pain seems to be not quite as bad today as it was yesterday, I've actually been able to sit on the couch today for a while, which is a little bit of an improvement, but I've got a feeling it's not going to get better on its own, that's why I'm going to the chiropractor. I've never been to this one and it's been a while since I've been to one, so I'm a little nervous. I'm hoping and praying that the chiropractor will help. Please say a little prayer for me. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Hope you have a good chiropractor.

Sounds like you have a terrific man taking care of you, too!

Rest up. Gosh. Too bad you've got all this time on your hands for blogging.

Boo hoo, right??