Friday, July 25, 2008

Late Night Thoughts

It's another one of those late nights (early mornings) when I can't sleep. I realized I didn't write anything today so I thought I would type out what ever pops into my head tonight.

I'm getting better every day. Another chiropractic appointment tomorrow, then hopefully I can cut back to once a week or less. I hardly hurt today, it was good. I don't know how people live with chronic pain. My dad-in-law has rheumatoid arthritis and I just don't know how he makes through the day sometimes.

You know how I was talking about not sleeping like I should? Well, I took this circadian rhythm test, and I'm thinking about getting one of these light therapy devices. Actually, my sweet husband is looking into how to make one for me. He's real sweet like that. And good with electronics. So I'll let y'all know how that works out. I have a great husband, even though he gets on my last nerve sometimes.

I'm going to do one of those "100 Things About Me" posts sometime soon. So if there's anything anyone wants to know about me, just ask.


1 comment:

Pleasant Living said...

What a great husband! I love the way you put it - "He gets on my last nerve sometimes, but I love him." Amen, sister! Isn't it funny how the people we love most can drive us crazy the fastest? Glad you had a good day!