Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 things

I've been tagged by a few people on Facebook to do the 25 random things meme, so I figured I would do it here too.

1. My husband says I'm funny.
2. I really think everyone else's life is a lot more interesting than mine.
3. The ant problem in my kitchen is driving me crazy!
4. My favorite video game of all time is Super Mario Bros. 3.
5. When I'm driving at night, I'm paranoid that my headlights won't be turned on and I won't know it and will get a ticket.
6. I'm paranoid about a lot of things actually.
7. Clipping and using coupons has become my new obsession. Yes, I really am saving money that way.
8. I love to cook and I cook everyday, but the stove/oven is the one thing I hate the most in this apartment.
9. I'm a pack-rat, which is seriously interfering with my desired progress in becoming organized.
10. I love flannel sheets on my bed in the winter.
11. I tend to be sarcastic a little too often.
12. I have always felt socially awkward.
13. I really wish I could be on What Not to Wear. Jeans and t-shirts are getting old and I want to know how to dress like a grown up.
14. I used to never watch tv, now I watch it several hours a day, but never during the day when I'm home by myself.
15. I'm listening to the Twilight books on mp3. I'm on the third one now. I just have to say that I really do like Edward, but it's still a little creepy that he looks 17 but it really 100&something and in love with a teenager. And I think Bella Swan is a stupid cunt.
16. I think people on Facebook are way too nice to each other and don't want to say what they really think for fear of what others may think of them.
17. I hope that by this time next year we will have or be expecting a baby.
18. I voted for Obama.
19. I have a tattoo.
20. I can draw almost anything on a cake using icing, but have a difficult time drawing the same thing on paper using a pencil. Weird huh?
21. I have enough scrapbooking materials to make several scrapbooks, but have not made a single scrapbook page in almost 6 years. I don't want to get rid of the stuff cause I know I'll use it at some point. I'm a pack-rat, remember.
22. I could eat chocolate every day.
23. I've never broken a bone or been in the hospital overnight.
24. I've had kidney stones 4 times in the past 7 years. They are Painful.
25. I spend way too much time on the internet!

It's been a busy week. I spent the week at the school helping to take down the Christmas in Germany theme and putting up the forest theme in Kidzone. I'll probably go back Thursday and Friday to help her finish it up and take some more pictures. Mr. McHacker has a conference in Orlando for the next couple of days, so I'm going to go visit my mom while he's away. I'm looking forward to seeing my family, I miss them. I hope you all have a good week!

3 comments:

Tassie said...

Amen on the What Not to Wear wish...I'll nominate you if you nominate me!

I disagree with your take on Bella but I still love you!

Ching Ya said...

Crystal, thanks to your post, I got a wide grin on my face. Enjoyed reading your post, I think I should write something like that occasionally. ha.. I was having a great laugh at no.3, 22 & 25, it's so ME! I took care of the ants finally; I love chocolates, too much maybe; and wayyyy too much internet.

I hope I could stay/work at home. A makeover would be nice; I'd love to have my house make-over too.. opps.. a little too greedy maybe. =P

Madeline said...

Have a nice visit with your family!!
I've been tagged for the 25 a couple of times as well. I just haven't gotten around to it. And, chocolate, no day is complete without at least a little bit. :)