Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Back home

Sorry for the lack of posts. I haven't had internet access or a chance to post since Thursday. I'm back in Starkville now, at least for the rest of the week and weekend.
My back is feeling a lot better these days, thanks so much for your kind comments :-)

I spent lots of time with my nephews and niece this past weekend. It was fun but tiring. And it makes me think that I might want to have only one child.

I got to see my wonderful cousin Calondra for a little while on Monday and meet her Robert. It was so good to see her.

I have a baby shower cake, and a wedding shower cake to deliver to Aberdeen Friday, and a birthday cake for the sweet little boy of our friends to make for Saturday. So, as usual, I'll be pretty busy these next few days. And I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

I'm really behind on my blog reading, I have almost 500 unread items in my Google reader at the moment. I'm going to try to get caught up and comment on your blogs soon. I hope you are all doing well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling better

Madeline said...

You have been busy! Glad you're feeling better. Can't wait to see the cakes

Anonymous said...

Well, Hello little cousin. I met with Calondra last night and her Robert to have drinks and dinner and just hang out. I enjoyed it and we discussed our plans for the family reunion. I am looking forward to seeing you all. Your dad offered up grandma's house for us to stay at. Calondra gave me her blog site and I saw the link for you. How neat! I'll have to send you an email to exchange information. Keep on blogging, honey. See you soon.

Love Melonhead (your cousin Melanie)