Thursday, February 5, 2009

M&M cookies

While I was visiting my family earlier this week, I thought it would be fun to make some M&M cookies with my nephews and niece since I had gotten some Valentine's M&Ms cheap at CVS. We had fun and enjoyed the cookies, they were pretty yummy. Jared asked if I would put some in a bag for his teacher, and some for them to take to school as a snack for the next day. So I walk into the kitchen, and this is what I find:
Ashley ate the leftover M&Ms from the bag, but apparently that wasn't enough. The little snot picked M&Ms out of ALL the cookies with her fingernails! UGH! Yeah I was a little pissed. But what really made me mad was that she LIED when I asked her why she did it. Flat out lied in my face and said she didn't do it. She even still had chocolate under her fingernails! I might understand this if she were three years old and didn't know better, but she's nine. She knows not to lie. So needless to say, next time cookies are made, Ashley won't get any until she apologizes for lying. Yeah I'm mean like that.

5 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

sabotage! i would have been mad too. i bet they WERE pretty cookies LOL

Madeline said...

Oh, awful!! That would definitely have made me mad.

Anonymous said...

Good consequence for bad behavior! But kids will be kids...

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madeline said...

Hey, thought you might want to know that mississippimoms.com has a coupon area.