Monday, February 16, 2009

My new nephew

This is my 100th post, and what better way to celebrate it than to show you some pictures of my new nephew.
Meet Jayden. He was born February 5, and is beautiful, and perfect. It runs in the family (haha).

I talked to my mom last night and she needs me to go ahead and come back to Lucedale to help her at work. So I'm getting my stuff together to leave after lunch today. Hopefully I will get a chance to post a couple of times this week though. I hope everyone's week is off to a good start.

5 comments:

Amy said...

What a beautiful baby!

And Happy 100th Post!

God Bless,
Amy:)

Madeline said...

Oh, what beautiful sweetness! Nothin' like a new little fella' to spice things up!
Happy 100th!

Deanna said...

Take it from me... being an aunt is awesome, awesome, awesome! Enjoy every minute of it and just spoil him ROTTEN!!

calondra said...

he is absolutely beautiful! i love being an aunt! i'm sure you do too! please tell your sis congrats for me! can't wait to see you this summer at the family reunion! =)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! Congrats to the whole family!