Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Random survey thingy

I don't really have anything to post about so I thought I would just copy and paste a survey thingy I just did on myspace.


1. Have you ever told someone to their face that they were ugly?
Maybe just to be mean to one of my sister when we were kids.


2. Do you chew with your mouth open or closed?
Closed.Open mouth chewing is so gross.

3. Is your bed against more than one of your walls?
No.

4. Have you ever been attracted to someone's parent?
Not that I can recall.

5. Are you currently in a relationship, single, or married?
Married.

6. Have you ever pole danced?
HAHAHA not a chance.

7. Do you think the legal drinking age should be changed?
No.

8. How much water do you drink daily?
Does the water in sweet tea count?

9. Are you scared of people that don't have eyelashes?
What a weird question. The only person I've ever seen who didn't have eyelashes was a girl that rode my school bus when I was in 4th grade. It looked kinda strange, but not scary.

10. Do you normally say "cute" or "hot"?
Cute.

11. Have you illegally downloaded anything in the past 24 hours?
No. Was this survey started by the RIAA or the MPAA? It's a trap!

12. What color are your eyes/What color do you wish they were?
Brown. I used to wish they were some other color but I don't care about that kind of stuff anymore.

13. Something you really want right now?
Always.

14. Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Yes. For the better I'd like to think.

15. Have you ever broken into someone's house?
No.

16. Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
Sure. I love my friends and family.

17. Have you ever traveled out of the country?
No.

18. Would you ever kiss your best friend's boyfriend/girlfriend?
Are you kidding!?! That's just trashy.

19. Do you give up easily?
Not usually. I tend to hang on way to long.

20. What are you going to do when you're done with this survey?
Hopefully get some sleep.

21. Have you ever swallowed a watermelon seed?
Hasn't every kid who grew up in the south?

22. Would you rather meet the President or Paris Hilton?
Neither thank you very much. I meet enough idiots who aren't celebrities.

23. Are you currently looking forward to anything?
Sleeping.

24. Have you ever had a bubble blowing contest?
Probably as a kid.

25. Do you wear a hat or visor daily?
No. I could probably count the times I've worn a hat. They look really stupid on me.

26. Have you ever wished for something and it came true?
Wished, no. Prayed, yes.

27. Do you regret anything about your past?
A few things but nothing I can't handle.

28. Would you forgive your best friend for sleeping with your fiance?
I don't know. I would sever the relationships with both of them. I might eventually forgive, it's the forgetting of things that is hard. I tend to be a grudge holder.

29. Where were you on your 18th birthday?
I have no idea. Whatever I did, it wasn't too memorable.

30. Are you scared of being hit?
By an 18 wheeler.

31. Would you fight just about anybody?
I'm a lover, not a fighter. But if someone provoked me, I would defend myself.

32. Have you ever seen a live bat?
Yes, they used to fly around the lights of the chapel bell tower on campus.

33. Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
I really try to. Like I said, forgiving is the easy part. Forgetting is what's hard.

34. Would you rather not eat or not sleep?
Neither, but if I had to choose one, I guess it would be not sleep because you can live longer without sleep than without food. And if I didn't get tired, imagine how much I could get done!

35. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
I want people to like me but I'm not going to kiss anyone's ass for that to happen. The older I get, the less I care about what other people think about me.

36. Are you in a good mood?
Most of the time, yeah.

37. Do you think people will exist forever?
Not forever on Earth, but I do believe that Christians will spend eternity in Heaven.

38. Would you rather skydive or bungee jump?
Skydive.

39. Does the number 23 have any significance to you?
None whatsoever.

40. Be honest, do you like people in general?
I know I sound like a horrible person, but honestly, not really. I'm pretty content to stay in my home and not interact with the general public. Individuals are great, but as a whole, I'm not very happy with our society.

41. Big or small dogs?
Either.

42. Are you taller than 5'6“?
I wish!!!

43. Do you like the color blue?
Yes, it's a nice color. It never did anything to make me not like it.

Y'all wanna see my favorite Youtube video of all time? Well here it is:


You wanna see my second favorite Youtube video of all time? Well here it is too:


Those ALWAYS make me smile when I'm having a bad day. :-)

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Love this and I need something to distract me so I think I may do this on my own blog.

twoLs said...

YAY! i'm totally stealing your fun survey!!!

Pleasant Living said...

Cute videos! And, I really enjoyed reading that survey. It's so neat to learn about people. They truly fascinate me!

Expat No. 3699 said...

Cute videos. I love the evil eye!!

Miss Mud Puddle said...

I am SOOOO copying this too!

Anonymous said...

hello! I am new here but I wanted to say thanks for your awesome comment about the love for my Apple Computer Video on Employee No 3699's blog! Cheers From one Enthusiast to another!

Tell your husband its safe to take his Apple on a slide and by the pool!