Monday, January 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

It's late, but hey, it's still Monday :-)



Breakfasts: cold cereal, oatmeal, Fiber One bars

Lunches: Sandwiches, soup, or leftovers

Suppers:
Monday - Southwest quiche, french fries (I know I make this a lot, but we like it).
Tuesday - Hamburger Helper, broccoli with cheese sauce
Wednesday - Chicken, rice, broccoli & cheese casserole
Thursday - Hamburgers, french fries
Friday - Red beans and rice with sausage
Saturday - Chicken Spaghetti, french bread
Sunday - Hamburger steak with gravy, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole

Yeah, I know it's not very healthy, but it's better than fast food!

3 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

i think i will just start copying your menu :) LOL

Anonymous said...

May I please be invited to dinner on T, W, Th and F?

I think you just hit on a key thing for me with menu planning -- trying to do the healthy thing. Before we got all wrapped up in "eating healthy" and it was just about eating, I cooked (and planned to cook) a whole lot more than I do now.

50s Housewife said...

Sounds good to me! :)